45+ Years Of Experience Navigating Real Estate Transactions
In business since 1975, Rosenberg & Estis, P.C., has built a formidable reputation in New York’s legal community — and its real estate market. Our attorneys have substantial experience in virtually every kind of real estate transaction imaginable.
We represent buyers, sellers, lenders, borrowers, landlords, developers, building owners, condo and co-op boards, partnerships and joint ventures in real estate matters such as:
- Facilitating the acquisition, sale or lease of commercial or residential properties
- Converting occupied residential rental property into co-ops or condos
- Representing condominium and co-op boards
- Services for developers from beginning to end, including entity formation, securing financing, site acquisition, permitting, zoning, construction management, transfer agreements and leases
- Arranging joint ventures to facilitate development, ownership or management of property
- Negotiating, drafting and review of commercial leases of all types
- Creative representation of lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of financing matters
We draw on extensive experience to deliver value through insightful guidance and meticulous representation.