- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Facilitates $89M Loan, Biggest C-Pace Deal in U.S. History, First in NYC, To Retrofit 111 Wall Street
- Rosenberg & Estis Successfully Defends Brooklyn Property Owner Against False Tenant Claims Of Fraudulent Rent Overcharges
- Rosenberg & Estis Creatively Removes Illegal Occupant On Behalf Of Property Owner With State Law Typically Used By Tenants To Prevent Unlawful Evictions
- Rosenberg & Estis Represents The Durst Organization In Complex $1.5b Refinancing, Including 1133 Avenue Of The Americas And 114 West 47th Street
- Good Cause Eviction (“GCE”) on the horizon?
- Emergency Application at United States Supreme Court to Enjoin New York’s Residential Eviction Moratorium
- NYC Property Tax Rates for 2021 – 2022
- “Housing our Neighbors with Dignity Act” aka “HONDA”
- COVID-Related Legislative Update
- NYS Supreme Court Strikes Down Department of State Ban On Broker Fees
New York City’s Premier Real Estate Law Firm
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is New York City’s largest firm focusing solely on real estate. We are proud of the way we have shaped the NYC skyline over the last 45-plus years.
Our attorneys anticipate real estate trends and approach them with creative solutions, making us the ideal thought partner for owners, developers, not-for-profit corporations, educational institutions, sponsors, equity investors and lenders in both real estate transactions and in all court venues, including landlord-tenant court, State Supreme Court, Federal Courts and the Appellate Terms, Appellate Divisions, and Court of Appeals.
Rosenberg & Estis provides full service representation and advice in every aspect of real estate, from performing due diligence and evaluating financing, to handling joint ventures, acquisitions and leasing, construction and design team agreements, property tax exemptions and abatements, land use and zoning matters, Real Property Income & Expense (RPIE) filings, co-op and condo offering plan filings, distressed situations and bankruptcies, as well as the litigations and negotiations which sometimes ensue when deal making.
Board of Directors
Luise A. Barrack
Jason R. Davidson
Michael E. Lefkowitz
Eric S. Orenstein
Deborah E. Riegel
Gary M. Rosenberg
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Blaine Z. Schwadel
Richard L. Sussman