- The Extension of NY’s Eviction Moratorium: An Analysis
- C-PACE positioned for widespread use in NYC as environmental regulation deadlines approach
- Leasing to Cannabis Businesses
- When Is a Rent Registration ‘Proper’?
- Is It the Beginning of the End of the “COVID Defenses?”
- ‘Regina’ – The Landmark Ruling, One Year Later
- Rosenberg & Estis Obtains Contempt Finding Against Corporate Tenant That Failed To Pay Use And Occupancy
- Rosenberg & Estis Secures Decisive Victory In Rent Dispute With The GAP and Old Navy
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Facilitates $89M Loan, Biggest C-Pace Deal in U.S. History, First in NYC, To Retrofit 111 Wall Street
- Rosenberg & Estis Successfully Defends Brooklyn Property Owner Against False Tenant Claims Of Fraudulent Rent Overcharges
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program
- Fines and Interest Reduction Enabling Recovery (FAIRER) Program
- Extension of Commercial and Residential Eviction Moratoriums Through January 15, 2022
- United States Supreme Court issues injunction against enforcement of New York’s Residential Eviction Moratorium
New York City’s Premier Real Estate Law Firm
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is New York City’s largest firm focusing solely on real estate. We are proud of the way we have shaped the NYC skyline over the last 45-plus years.
Our attorneys anticipate real estate trends and approach them with creative solutions, making us the ideal thought partner for owners, developers, not-for-profit corporations, educational institutions, sponsors, equity investors and lenders in both real estate transactions and in all court venues, including landlord-tenant court, State Supreme Court, Federal Courts and the Appellate Terms, Appellate Divisions, and Court of Appeals.
Rosenberg & Estis provides full service representation and advice in every aspect of real estate, from performing due diligence and evaluating financing, to handling joint ventures, acquisitions and leasing, construction and design team agreements, property tax exemptions and abatements, land use and zoning matters, Real Property Income & Expense (RPIE) filings, co-op and condo offering plan filings, distressed situations and bankruptcies, as well as the litigations and negotiations which sometimes ensue when deal making.
Board of Directors
Luise A. Barrack
Jason R. Davidson
Michael E. Lefkowitz
Eric S. Orenstein
Deborah E. Riegel
Gary M. Rosenberg
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Blaine Z. Schwadel
Richard L. Sussman