- Is It the Beginning of the End of the “COVID Defenses?”
- ‘Regina’ – The Landmark Ruling, One Year Later
- Eviction Moratoriums: A Legislative Update
- How To Evict Commercial Tenants in New York When You Can’t Commence Proceedings
- Can Parties Stipulate As to Whether An Apartment Is Rent-Stabilized?
- Two Wins for Landlords in ‘Harris’ and ‘Kreloff’
- Rosenberg & Estis Creatively Removes Illegal Occupant On Behalf Of Property Owner With State Law Typically Used By Tenants To Prevent Unlawful Evictions
- Rosenberg & Estis Represents The Durst Organization In Complex $1.5b Refinancing, Including 1133 Avenue Of The Americas And 114 West 47th Street
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Secures $854,000 Arbitration Win For Rezi In Breach Of Contract Dispute
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Secures Appellate Division Win For Owner, Preserving Rent Stabilization Exemption
- “Housing our Neighbors with Dignity Act” aka “HONDA”
- COVID-Related Legislative Update
- NYS Supreme Court Strikes Down Department of State Ban On Broker Fees
- Court Reviews 421-a Net Effective Rent Issues
- COVID-19 Emergency Protect Our Small Businesses Act of 2021
- Recent Amendments To The New York State Human Rights Law
New York City’s Premier Real Estate Law Firm
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is New York City’s largest firm focusing solely on real estate. We are proud of the way we have shaped the NYC skyline over the last 45-plus years.
Our attorneys anticipate real estate trends and approach them with creative solutions, making us the ideal thought partner for owners, developers, not-for-profit corporations, educational institutions, sponsors, equity investors and lenders in both real estate transactions and in all court venues, including landlord-tenant court, State Supreme Court, Federal Courts and the Appellate Terms, Appellate Divisions, and Court of Appeals.
Rosenberg & Estis provides full service representation and advice in every aspect of real estate, from performing due diligence and evaluating financing, to handling joint ventures, acquisitions and leasing, construction and design team agreements, property tax exemptions and abatements, land use and zoning matters, Real Property Income & Expense (RPIE) filings, co-op and condo offering plan filings, distressed situations and bankruptcies, as well as the litigations and negotiations which sometimes ensue when deal making.
Board of Directors
Luise A. Barrack
Jason R. Davidson
Michael E. Lefkowitz
Eric S. Orenstein
Deborah E. Riegel
Gary M. Rosenberg
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Blaine Z. Schwadel
Richard L. Sussman