Current Available Positions
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is committed to delivering legal counsel and expertise of the finest quality to consistently achieve exceptional results for our clients. We look for talented prospective employees who can help us achieve those goals.
Rosenberg & Estis seeks professionals who are highly driven and dedicated to achieving success. We value employees who are devoted to enhancing our reputation as one of the leading real estate law firms in Manhattan.
Rosenberg & Estis believes in fostering the professional development of our staff members, and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Our firm is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to cultivating a diverse work environment.
We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. seeks a construction associate with 4-7 years’ experience in construction contracts and dispute resolution, including significant experience in the following areas:
- drafting and negotiating construction contract documents, including
- Stipulated sum and cost-plus owner/contractor construction agreements, including construction management agreements,
- Preconstruction and owner advisor agreements,
- Subcontractor and trade agreements
- Owner/architect agreements and subconsultant agreements
- Familiarity with AIA form agreements
- Negotiating and drafting close-out agreements and other settlement documents
- providing advice on issues of contract interpretation and scope of contractual responsibilities
- NY mechanics lien and trust fund statutes, including filing and discharging mechanics liens, and lien foreclosure actions
- Analysis and dispute resolution of delay claims, breach of contract claims, insurance coverage, and defective design claims
- Experience with construction defect claims
- Dispute resolution in New York state and federal courts, arbitration, and mediations, including:
- preparing and filing pleadings,
- preparing and responding to interrogatories and document requests,
- briefing and arguing motions to dismiss and for summary judgment,
- conducting legal research including in WESTLAW,
- writing legal memoranda,
- producing and reviewing documents in e-discovery platforms,
- taking and defending depositions,
- drafting mediation statements,
- preparing fact and expert witnesses for hearings,
- appearing for court conferences,
- preparing exhibit lists and assembling trial and arbitration exhibits,
- some experience examining witnesses at hearings or trial,
- negotiating settlement agreements.
Salary range: 200k – 250k
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. seeks a litigation associate with 3-5 years’ real estate litigation experience. Practice areas should include real estate related matters with the following attributes:
- Strong research and writing skills with ability to produce polished, professional documents.
- Knowledge of City and State Court practice and procedure.
- Knowledge of NYS regulatory statutes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team environment with a diverse practice.
The candidate should also have some experience in the following areas:
- representing clients in complex residential and commercial landlord-tenant matters, and
- handling various aspects of litigation, including negotiating and drafting pleadings, motions, contracts, and settlement agreements.
Salary range: 190K – 220K
- For all other positions please submit your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]