Current Available Positions
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is committed to delivering legal counsel and expertise of the finest quality to consistently achieve exceptional results for our clients. We look for talented prospective employees who can help us achieve those goals.
Rosenberg & Estis seeks professionals who are highly driven and dedicated to achieving success. We value employees who are devoted to enhancing our reputation as one of the leading real estate law firms in Manhattan.
Rosenberg & Estis believes in fostering the professional development of our staff members, and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Our firm is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to cultivating a diverse work environment.
We offer opportunities to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or status in any group protected by federal, state or local law.
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. seeks a real estate commercial leasing associate with 3-6 years of experience, preferably with the majority of that experience handling complex and routine commercial office and retail leasing and related matters. The candidate will serve in every phase of project execution, from lease preparation and negotiation to execution. The right candidate will be proficient and efficient at drafting sophisticated commercial leases, including office, retail, and big box tenants and have the ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently. Must be collaborative, detail oriented, have excellent drafting/analytical, organizational, prioritizing and communication skills, and the ability to provide excellent client service.
Construction Litigation Attorney
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. seeks a litigation attorney with 6 plus years’ experience in construction contracts and dispute resolution, including significant experience in the following areas:
- drafting and negotiating construction contract documents, including
- general contracts,
- construction management agreements,
- subcontractor agreements,
- professional services agreements, consulting agreements. And
- AIA and DBIA forms
- providing advice on issues of contract interpretation and scope of contractual responsibilities
- NY mechanics lien and trust fund statutes, including filing and discharging mechanics liens
- Dispute resolution in New York state and federal courts, AAA arbitration, and mediations, including:
- e-filing cases in NYCEF and PACER,
- preparing and filing pleadings,
- preparing and responding to interrogatories and document requests,
- briefing and arguing motions to dismiss and for summary judgment,
- conducting legal research including in WESTLAW,
- writing legal memoranda,
- producing and reviewing documents in e-discovery platforms,
- preparing issue books,
- taking and defending depositions,
- drafting mediation statements,
- preparing fact and expert witnesses for hearings,
- appearing for court conferences,
- preparing exhibit lists and assembling trial and arbitration exhibits,
- some experience examining witnesses at hearings or trial, and
- negotiating settlement agreements
Commercial Litigation Attorney
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. seeks a commercial litigation associate with 3-4 years’ experience. Practice areas should include sophisticated real estate related matters. Experience should include:
- representing clients in complex commercial litigation
- representing clients in arbitration and mediation
- handling various aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings and motions, managing discovery, and taking part in litigation strategy
For all other positions please submit your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]