R&E member Michael E. Lefkowitz participated in PLRB’s sold-out Large Loss Conference 2019 in Jacksonville, FL as a speaker on the “Complex CAT Claim – Mixed Use, Mixed Owners, Mixed Policies” panel along with Marco de Leon, Teddy Woodburn and Jake Mello. The panel covered a range of topics including Applicable Deductible Issues, Emergency Service & Reconstruction Strategies, and Business Interruption & Extra Expense Challenges, specifically discussing the challenges resulting from an insured deriving its “ownership” through a variety of legal structures.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program