Managing Member Luise A. Barrack was invited to present HSTPA 2019 before a private group at Stabilis Capital Management, LP. In addition to summarizing the rent law changes and explaining the legislation’s impact on the NYC rent market, Luise answered several questions from the attendees in an intimate Q&A session.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program