R&E hosted Jewish National Fund’s Rent Stabilization Legislation Panel which featured members Deborah E. Riegel and Blaine Z. Schwadel as panelists. Deborah is JNF’s New York Board President. The panel shared expertise on the 2019 rent law changes with nearly 40 attendees, and all enjoyed appetizers and beautiful weather on our terrace.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program