On June 26, Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. hosted more than 300 clients and guests at our Rent Regulation Seminar. Managing Member Luise A. Barrack and Members Blaine Z. Schwadel and Nicholas Kamillatos presented the summary and effects of the 2019 amendments to the rent regulations (the “Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act” of 2019 aka HSTPA). Following the presentation, several of our Members joined Luise, Blaine and Nick for a cocktail and networking reception, where clients asked questions related to rent law changes and how drastically these changes will affect the New York real estate market. We were thrilled by the incredible turnout and overall success of this event, and we will continue to guide our clients through the HSTPA every step of the way. Pictured here are Michael E. Lefkowitz, Patti Stone, Daniel M. Bernstein, Michael T. Carr, Alexander Lycoyannis, Neil C. Dwork and William Byers, a few of many of our attorneys who shared in the experience.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program