On June 26, Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. hosted more than 300 clients and guests at our Rent Regulation Seminar. Managing Member Luise A. Barrack and Members Blaine Z. Schwadel and Nicholas Kamillatos presented the summary and effects of the 2019 amendments to the rent regulations (the “Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act” of 2019 aka HSTPA). Following the presentation, several of our Members joined Luise, Blaine and Nick for a cocktail and networking reception, where clients asked questions related to rent law changes and how drastically these changes will affect the New York real estate market. We were thrilled by the incredible turnout and overall success of this event, and we will continue to guide our clients through the HSTPA every step of the way. Pictured here are Michael E. Lefkowitz, Patti Stone, Daniel M. Bernstein, Michael T. Carr, Alexander Lycoyannis, Neil C. Dwork and William Byers, a few of many of our attorneys who shared in the experience.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Annual Brooklyn Law School Alumni Luncheon
- Staff Appreciation Day 2022
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022