On March 19, 2019, R&E member Richard L. Sussman moderated Young Jewish Professional (YJP)’s Architecture & Construction Panel. The event brought together New York’s top candidates in the architecture and construction industries for a night of networking, where leaders in the field strategized current trends and what we can expect in years to come. Richard’s panel offered insights from speakers Brad Meltzer (Plaza Construction), Eran Chen (ODA) and Guy Geier (FXCollaborative Architects LLP). R&E was pleased to partner with YJP for this event and thanks David Fries, Daniel Grobman, Benjamin Koblentz for attending.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Annual Brooklyn Law School Alumni Luncheon
- Staff Appreciation Day 2022
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022