On March 19, 2019, R&E member Richard L. Sussman moderated Young Jewish Professional (YJP)’s Architecture & Construction Panel. The event brought together New York’s top candidates in the architecture and construction industries for a night of networking, where leaders in the field strategized current trends and what we can expect in years to come. Richard’s panel offered insights from speakers Brad Meltzer (Plaza Construction), Eran Chen (ODA) and Guy Geier (FXCollaborative Architects LLP). R&E was pleased to partner with YJP for this event and thanks David Fries, Daniel Grobman, Benjamin Koblentz for attending.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program