On March 8, 2019, R&E member moderated a panel titled, “The Residential Review: A Rental and Condo Market Report” at the 9th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit. With panelists Andrew Barrocas (CEO, MNS), Jared Della Valle (Co-Founder & CEO, Alloy), David Dobkin (Head – Acquisition, HK Organization), Eli Karp (Founder & CEO, Hello Living), and Robert Nelson (President, Nelson Management Group), Josh tackled questions like, What does going over the $1 million home price average mean to the condo market?… How aggressive should you be to win new rental tenants?… How do you successfully integrate retail into your building?… and more. The packed crowd left with an updated perspective on Brooklyn’s residential market along with an intimate understanding of the tenants brokers and developers are targeting today. R&E was proud to partner with GreenPearl for this insightful, sold-out event.
9th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit
On Behalf of Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. | Mar 8, 2019 | R&E Events
- In The News (1)
- Industry Updates (118)
- Newsletters (15)
- Podcast (8)
- Press Releases (150)
- R&E Events (163)
- Best Practices for Legal Regulatory Due Diligence: What You Need to Know before Purchasing or Lending in NYC – Inside R&E Podcast Ep. 08
- Deep Dive into Intro 31-B: NYC’s Proposal for Permanent Outdoor Dining
- 2023 East Coast Construction Law Symposium
- From NYC to SF and Back: How Experience on Both Coasts Bolstered a 30+ Year Real Estate Career – Inside R&E Podcast Ep. 07
- Thursdays on Third – FIESTA EDITION!
Comprehensive Real Estate Representation Since 1975