On March 8, 2019, R&E member moderated a panel titled, “The Residential Review: A Rental and Condo Market Report” at the 9th Annual Brooklyn Real Estate Summit. With panelists Andrew Barrocas (CEO, MNS), Jared Della Valle (Co-Founder & CEO, Alloy), David Dobkin (Head – Acquisition, HK Organization), Eli Karp (Founder & CEO, Hello Living), and Robert Nelson (President, Nelson Management Group), Josh tackled questions like, What does going over the $1 million home price average mean to the condo market?… How aggressive should you be to win new rental tenants?… How do you successfully integrate retail into your building?… and more. The packed crowd left with an updated perspective on Brooklyn’s residential market along with an intimate understanding of the tenants brokers and developers are targeting today. R&E was proud to partner with GreenPearl for this insightful, sold-out event.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Annual Brooklyn Law School Alumni Luncheon
- Staff Appreciation Day 2022
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022