R&E member Adam R. Sanders moderated a panel called “Opportunity Zones 101: Everything you Need to Know” at BISNOW’s NYC 2019 Forecast. Pravina Raghavan (Empire State Development), Bryan Woo (Youngwoo & Associates), James Nelson (Avison Young) and Steven Adler (Meridian Capital) were panelists on what became an insightful and an engaging discussion. Together, they addressed key topics such as how to spot Opportunity Zones, what type of investors are entering the program and how lenders are viewing Opportunity Zone funds. The event was held in 101 Greenwich, offering a powerful view of Lower Manhattan.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program