R&E member Adam R. Sanders moderated a panel called “Opportunity Zones 101: Everything you Need to Know” at BISNOW’s NYC 2019 Forecast. Pravina Raghavan (Empire State Development), Bryan Woo (Youngwoo & Associates), James Nelson (Avison Young) and Steven Adler (Meridian Capital) were panelists on what became an insightful and an engaging discussion. Together, they addressed key topics such as how to spot Opportunity Zones, what type of investors are entering the program and how lenders are viewing Opportunity Zone funds. The event was held in 101 Greenwich, offering a powerful view of Lower Manhattan.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Annual Brooklyn Law School Alumni Luncheon
- Staff Appreciation Day 2022
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022