Nicholas Kamillatos, member at Rosenberg & Estis, P.C., moderated the panel titled, “Financing: Trends, Challenges, and More!” at the BISNOW NYC Affordable Housing and Community Development conference on October 16, 2018. With Tabare Borbon, Kevin Deegan and Lawrence Hammond on his panel, Kamillatos addressed increasing interest rates in what has become a new environment for lenders and developers. They also discussed the importance of using creativity and diverse products and funding sources to navigate a fluid and challenging market environment.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program