We are sure that many of our clients have been reading the recent articles on the Opportunity Zone Program. Rosenberg & Estis is very excited about this program and is committed to maintaining a comprehensive legal understanding about its benefits. The treasury regulations are expected to be released in the next week or two. Once the regulations have been announced, we will circulate a thoughtful and comprehensive analysis. Until then, stay focused on the opportunities this program will offer. Together, we remain on the cutting edge of all aspects of the Opportunity Zones program.
- Gov. Hochul Proposes 421-a Replacement: ANNY
- (Video) Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. NYC Property Tax Reform webinar presented by Benjamin M. Williams
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Obtains $50 Million Settlement For Developer Through Mediation
- (Video) Alexander Lycoyannis Testifies Against Proposed Good Cause Eviction Bill
- R&E Webinar on January 13: NYC property tax reform recommendations