We are sure that many of our clients have been reading the recent articles on the Opportunity Zone Program. Rosenberg & Estis is very excited about this program and is committed to maintaining a comprehensive legal understanding about its benefits. The treasury regulations are expected to be released in the next week or two. Once the regulations have been announced, we will circulate a thoughtful and comprehensive analysis. Until then, stay focused on the opportunities this program will offer. Together, we remain on the cutting edge of all aspects of the Opportunity Zones program.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Upholds Property Owner’s Right To Take Over 545 Madison Avenue Following Thor Eviction
- Extension of Commercial and Residential Eviction Moratoriums Through January 15, 2022
- C-PACE positioned for widespread use in NYC as environmental regulation deadlines approach
- United States Supreme Court issues injunction against enforcement of New York’s Residential Eviction Moratorium
- CDC extends federal eviction moratorium through October 3, 2021