We are sure that many of our clients have been reading the recent articles on the Opportunity Zone Program. Rosenberg & Estis is very excited about this program and is committed to maintaining a comprehensive legal understanding about its benefits. The treasury regulations are expected to be released in the next week or two. Once the regulations have been announced, we will circulate a thoughtful and comprehensive analysis. Until then, stay focused on the opportunities this program will offer. Together, we remain on the cutting edge of all aspects of the Opportunity Zones program.
- Rosenberg & Estis Names Zachary J. Rothken As Member, Head Of Administrative Law Department
- REBNY Gala: New York Forever – A Celebration Of Our City
- NYC Rent Guidelines Board Reaches Final Vote On Annual Rent Increases For Rent Stabilized Apartments And Loft Leases
- Rosenberg & Estis Secures Precedent-Setting Victory In Rent Dispute With The Gap And Old Navy
- NYS Amends Private Housing Finance Law: Allows Collection of Greater Rent Subsidies for Certain Subsidized Affordable Housing Projects