Adam Lindenbaum joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2013 and is a Member with the firm's Litigation Department. Lindenbaum represents real estate firms, developers and tenants in connection with their use, management and operation of commercial real estate. He focuses his practice on handling disputes involving complex landlord-tenant matters, real estate ownership and commercial litigation.
Lindenbaum also has extensive experience involving residential real estate and landlord-tenant matters including those involving cooperative and condominium boards, rent control, rent stabilization and the loft law. Lindenbaum has practiced before all state, federal and appellate courts in New York, the American Arbitration Association, as well as numerous administrative agencies.
Lindenbaum received a bachelor's degree from Cornell University and earned his J.D. from St. John's University School of Law. He is licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial and Residential Landlord/Tenant Litigation
- Co-operative/Condominium Disputes
- Appellate Practice
- Administrative Law
- Lease Enforcement
- New York, 2004
- New Jersey, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2004
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. - 2003
- Cornell University
- B.S. - 2000
- Major: Industrial Labor and Relations
- “NYC’s New Law Is A Game Changer For Short-Term Rentals,” Law360, December 2022
- Recovering attorney fees from eviction proceedings in the HSTPA era, Real Estate Weekly, April 2020
- NYC Bill Continues Expansion Of Commercial Tenant Rights, Law360, 2019
- Managing legal considerations during a commercial holdover, Real Estate Weekly, November 2019
- JDM Washington St. v. 90 Washington Rest. Assocs., 36 Misc.3d 769, 950 N.Y.S.2d 647, 2012, Civ. Ct. N.Y. Co.
- 90 Washington Rest. Assocs. v. JDM Washington St., 91 A.D.3d 501, 937 N.Y.S.2d 24, 2012, 1st Dep't
- Mushlam Inc. v. Nazor, 80 A.D.3d 471, 916 N.Y.S.2d 25, 2011, 1st Dep't
- Matter of Leazard, 74 A.D.3d 1414, 903 N.Y.S.2d 198, 2010, 3d Dep't
- Bennett v. Hawthorne Village, 56 A.D.3d 706, 870 N.Y.S.2d 33, 2008, 2d Dep't
- Chiu v. Chiu, 38 A.D.3d 619, 832 N.Y.S.2d 89, 2007, 2d Dep't
- La Fabrique Owners Corp. v. La Fabrique LLC, 16 Misc.3d 130(A), 841 N.Y.S.2d 826, 2007, App. Term 1st Dep't
- Ross v. Congregation B'Nai Abraham Mordechai, 12 Misc.3d 559, 814 N.Y.S.2d 837, 2006, Civ. Ct. N.Y. Co.