Zachary M. Rockoff joined Rosenberg & Estis P.C. in 2018 and is Of Counsel in the firm's Transactional Department. Rockoff's practice involves a broad range of complex commercial real estate matters, including acquisition, disposition, financing, development and corporate structuring. Rockoff has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, representing owners, borrowers, investors, developers and lenders in connection with a wide variety of assets, including office buildings, multi-family residential buildings, retail properties and mixed-use developments.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Rockoff was a corporate transactions and commercial litigation associate at a boutique New York law firm. Prior to his legal career, Rockoff was an investment banking associate and securities representative, structuring capital market transactions.
Rockoff received his bachelor's degree in political science from Washington University in St. Louis and his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law.
Areas Of Practice
- Acquisitions & Sales
- 1031 Exchanges
- New York, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. – 2013
- Honors: Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award
- Law Journal: Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal, Associate Editor
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Political Science