Cherry Srivastava joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is a Juris Doctor with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Srivastava has experience working with Loft Law, condo and co-op law, residential and commercial real estate litigation. Her current practice involved all areas of real estate litigation including legal research, preparing trial documents, and a wide variety or residential and commercial leasing issues.
Srivastava worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a Law Clerk before becoming a Juris Doctor.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: Richardson Scholarship
- Honors: Immigrant Visa Assistance Project, Co-Chair
- Honors: International Law Society, Alumni Chair; Legal Association of Women, Treasurer
- Honors: Brooklyn Law School Phyllis Mehler Seavey and Robert W. Seavey Scholarship (a prize awarded to a graduating student who has attained the highest grade average in a Land Finance/Urban Law course)
- University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- B.S. in Marketing - 2017
- Honors: Academic Excellence Scholarship
- University of Texas at Dallas
- M.B.A. - 2020