Peter B. Kane joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2018 and is of counsel with the firm's Litigation Department. Mr. Kane's practice involves complex commercial litigation and all areas of real estate litigation in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Kane graduated from Tufts University (cum laude) with his Bachelor of Arts Degree in History in 2007, and earned his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law in 2010.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Mr. Kane was an associate with Robinson Brog Leinwand Greene Genovese & Gluck P.C., and served as an Appellate Court Attorney with the State of New York Supreme Court, Appellate Term, First Judicial Department.
Areas Of Practice
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Business Finance and Restructuring
- New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- Honors: Moot Court Editorial Board, Associate Editor
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: History
- Recovering attorney fees from eviction proceedings in the HSTPA era, Real Estate Weekly, April 2020
- Managing legal considerations during a commercial holdover, Real Estate Weekly, November 2019
- NYC Bill Continues Expansion Of Commercial Tenant Rights, Law360, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association