John Muldoon joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2023 and is an Associate with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Muldoon handles all phases of civil litigation, including litigating cases on behalf of corporations and individuals involving a variety of substantive areas of the law, including breach of contract, commercial and residential mortgage foreclosure actions, construction litigation, and a wide array of real estate-related litigation.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Muldoon was an Associate at Abrams Fensterman, LLP. At the start of his career, Muldoon was a legal intern for the New York City Board of Elections as well as a judicial intern for the Honorable Michael A. Toto of the New Jersey Superior Court in Middlesex County.
Areas Of Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2021
- New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2021
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Activities: New York Law School Law Review, Legal Scholarship Editor; John Marshall Harlan Scholar
- Rutgers University
- B.A. in History - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- “NY Court Sends Mixed Signals On Contested Foreclosure Law,” Law360, July 2023