Matthew E. LoBello joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2021 and is an Associate in the firm's Transactional Department.
LoBello has experience representing real estate private equity firms and public and private companies in the sale, acquisition, leasing, and financing of commercial real estate across the United States. He is a graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he served as Managing Editor of the Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, and is a cum laude graduate of Lehigh University. Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, LoBello was an Associate at Duane Morris LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2019
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: Managing Editor, Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 36
- Lehigh University
- B.A. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science and Journalism
- The Journalism Licensing Program: A Solution to Combat the Selective Exposure Theory in Our Contemporary Media Landscape, 36 Cardozo Arts & Ent. L.J. 509 (2018)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association