Marc A. Palladino joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2021 and is a member with the firm's Transactions Department.
Mr. Palladino's practice includes all aspects of transactional real estate law. He represents funds, developers and owner-operators in connection with acquisition and sales, joint ventures and financings of large-scale commercial property located throughout the United States. Mr. Palladino also has experience representing funds, REITs and other entities in the acquisition and sale of real estate including negotiating purchase and sale agreements and JV agreements and conducting related due diligence. He also has experience in bankruptcy law, structured finance, prospectus supplements, credit agreements, swap agreements and other financial agreements.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Mr. Palladino was Special Counsel with Duane Morris LLP.
- Represented a subsidiary of HighBrook Investors Fund in the sale of a commercial office center in Jacksonville, FL for approximately $18 million to Savlan Capital.
- Represented an affiliate of Deerfield Management Company, L.P. in a $540 million acquisition financing for the purchase of an office building at 345 Park Avenue South, New York, New York and for the redevelopment of the building as office building with lab space; financing included three mortgage loans and a mezzanine loan.
- Represented borrowers in connection with a $50 million loan from Société Générale secured by mortgage liens on two commercial condominium units located in New York City.
- Represented BankUnited, N.A. on a $35 million mortgage loan secured by 119 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York.
- Represented a subsidiary of HighBrook Investors Fund, in the sale of a commercial office center in Atlanta, GA for approximately $50 million.
- Represented a national retailer in the leasing of several retail locations located throughout the United States.
- Represented The Related Companies, an American privately-owned real estate firm, and Oxford Properties, a global real estate owner, investor, developer, and property manager in connection with the one million square foot retail leases for Tory Burch and Zara at Hudson Yards.
- Represented a landlord in the leasing of office space located in New York, NY.
- Represented Mattos Filho, Veiga Filho, Marrey Jr. E Quiroga Advogados LLP, a Brazilian law firm, in its lease of 10,000 square feet of office space at 34 E 51st Street, New York, NY.
- Represented T&T Realty Management, an affiliate of Icon Realty Management, in the purchase and related financing of a rental building in New York City for $17.5 million.
- Represented Sugarcraft Owner LLC, a subsidiary of Highbrook Investors Fund, in the sale of a commercial office center in Webster, TX for $10 million.
- Represented T&T Realty Management, an affiliate of Icon Realty Management, in the sale of a nine-story rental building in the heart of Greenwich Village for approximately $38 million.
- Represented a developer in the $59 million sale of a portfolio of six industrial properties located throughout the United States.
- Represented Herald Square Properties, an integrated investment and operating company, and Marciano Investment Group, a privately held brokerage fund, in the $52 million purchase of a pre-war commercial building located at 251 West 30th Street in Manhattan.
- Represented LNR Partners, a commercial real estate development and direct equity investing firm, in running its equity platform across the United States and in several loan workouts/restructurings.
- Represented Tribeca Associates, a New York-based real estate firm, in the $130 million purchase of a notable Manhattan office property located at 30 Broad Street in Manhattan.
- Represented Leslie J. Garfield & Company, a full-service real estate firm dedicated primarily to luxury townhouse brokerage, in the sale of 550 W 21st Street for $40 million.
- Handled asset transfers and fund formation in connection with Paramount Group Inc.'s $2.6 billion initial public offering in 2014, the largest REIT initial public offering in U.S. history.
- Represented national lenders in numerous financings (aggregating over $1 billion) involving the acquisition, construction, and renovation of projects located in the New York City area.
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2007
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2006
- New York University, New York
- B.S. - 1999