David Hawkins joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Hawkins has drafted legal memorandums along with contracts of sale and riders for co-ops and other residential purchases. He has observed and assisted judges in the conducting of civil division trials. Hawkins also researched, drafted, and edited an Article 78 appeal to New York's Appellate Division, First Department.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Hawkins was a Law Clerk to the Honorable J. Randall Corman of the New Jersey Courts where he gained valuable experience researching and drafting legal memos and judicial opinions. Hawkins also gained valuable experience as a court-appointed mediator in this position.
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2022
- New Jersey, 2022
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Family Law Quarterly, Senior Staff Editor; NYC Bar Association Committee on Professional Responsibility, Student Member
- Pensacola Christian College
- B.A. Prelaw - 2015
- Honors: Miracle League of Pensacola, President’s Citation for Student Leadership
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
Pro Bono Activities
- God’s Love, We Deliver, Student Volunteer
- Miracle League