David Hawkins joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Hawkins' practice involves all areas of real estate litigation as well as complex commercial litigation. He conducts legal research, drafts and prepares pleadings and trial documents, and works with clients across a wide variety of matters from landlord-tenant disputes to foreclosures.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Hawkins was a Law Clerk to the Honorable J. Randall Corman of the New Jersey Courts where he gained valuable experience researching and drafting legal memos and judicial opinions. He has observed and assisted judges in the conducting of civil division trials. Hawkins also gained valuable experience as a court-appointed mediator in this position.
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2022
- New Jersey, 2022
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2022
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2022
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Family Law Quarterly, Senior Staff Editor; NYC Bar Association Committee on Professional Responsibility, Student Member, Dean’s Leadership Council
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Pensacola Christian College
- B.A. Prelaw - 2015
- Honors: President’s Citation for Student Leadership
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
Pro Bono Activities
- God’s Love, We Deliver, Student Volunteer
- Miracle League