Dani Estis joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2021 and is an associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Ms. Estis's experience include making court appearances, researching and drafting judicial decisions as well as various legal documents.
Ms. Estis received her J.D. from Hofstra Law School in 2021. Additionally, Ms. Estis earned her bachelor's degree in Public Health with a minor in Healthcare Administration and Policy from University of Miami in 2018.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Ms. Estis clerked as a judicial intern with the Honorable Margaret C. Reilly in the Surrogate's Court of Nassau County, NY. Ms. Estis has also worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a law clerk before becoming a juris doctor.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Under the Microscope: Introduction to Health Law
- University of Miami, School of Nursing and Health Studies
- B.A. - 2018
- Honors: Dean’s List; Provost’s List; Sigma Delta Tau, Sorority Fundraiser Chair and Philanthropy Coach for Prevention of Child Abuse America; Executive Board Member of Friends of the Israeli Defense Fund
- Major: Science in Public Health
- Minor: Healthcare Administration and Policy
Honors and Awards
- Volunteer Mentor for Empowered Youth, Miami (2015-2016)