Dani Estis joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2021 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Estis's experience includes representing residential and commercial landlords, developers, and tenants in a variety of disputes including landlord-tenant matters, commercial litigation, and complex real estate litigation.
Additionally, Estis' practice includes all regulatory and administrative law matters before the New York City Office of Administrative Trials and Hearings, such as the Environmental Control Board and the Department of Health.
Estis received her J.D. from Hofstra Law School in 2021 and earned her bachelor's degree in Public Health with a minor in Healthcare Administration and Policy from University of Miami in 2018.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Estis clerked as a Judicial Intern with the Honorable Margaret C. Reilly in the Surrogate's Court of Nassau County, NY. Estis also worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a Law Clerk before becoming an Associate.
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2022
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2022
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Under the Microscope: Introduction to Health Law
- University of Miami, School of Nursing and Health Studies
- B.A. - 2018
- Honors: Dean’s List; Provost’s List; Sigma Delta Tau, Sorority Fundraiser Chair and Philanthropy Coach for Prevention of Child Abuse America; Executive Board Member of Friends of the Israeli Defense Fund
- Major: Science in Public Health
- Minor: Healthcare Administration and Policy
Honors and Awards
- Volunteer Mentor for Empowered Youth, Miami (2015-2016)