Cori A. Rosen joined Rosenberg & Estis in 2013 and is a Member with the firm's Litigation Department. Rosen's practice includes counseling clients regarding compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Housing Act, State Human Rights Law, and New York City Human Rights Law by: defending administrative and civil proceedings; providing guidance on accessible design and construction; developing and administering training programs; and preparing client procedures and policies to ensure compliance through nondiscriminatory practices. Additionally, Rosen handles complex commercial litigation of cases involving real estate development, lease interpretation, partnership and joint venture disputes, corporate mergers, acquisitions and dissolutions, and landlord-tenant disputes.
Rosen received her law degree in 2008 from Brooklyn Law School and graduated cum laude from the University of Florida in 2005. She is admitted to practice in New York State Courts, as well as in the United State District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
From 2015 to present, Rosen has been named a Rising Star by New York Super Lawyers in the areas of real estate law and business litigation.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2011
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2011
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: Richardson Scholarship Recipient
- University of Florida, Warrington College of Business Administration, Gainesville, Florida
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List; Golden Key Honor Society; National Society for Collegiate Scholars
Honors and Awards
- New York Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015 - present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law