Huey Chan joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is a Juris Doctor with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Chan’s practice involves residential and commercial real estate litigation. He has drafted legal documents in preparation for all stages of litigation. He has worked with clients across a wide variety of complex real estate matters.
Chan received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 2023. He earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a concentration in Finance from SUNY Stony Brook University in 2020.
Chan worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a Law Clerk before becoming a Juris Doctor.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2023
- SUNY Stony Brook University
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
Pro Bono Activities
- Brooklyn Law School’s Corporate and Real Estate Clinic
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Richardson Scholarship
- Moot Court Intramural Competition 1st Place Winner