Casey E. Delaney joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2019 and is an Associate in the firm's Transactional Department. Delaney's practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate transactions. He represents lenders, owners, investors and developers in the financing, acquisition, development and disposition of a wide variety of assets, including office buildings, retail properties and residential developments.
Delaney received his bachelor's degree in philosophy from Emory University in 2011 and his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 2015. Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Delaney was an Associate with Cuddy & Feder LLP.
- Served as counsel representing The Durst Organization in connection with $1.5 billion refinancing involving multiple office towers in Manhattan.
- Served as counsel representing purchaser in connection with $147.5 million acquisition of development rights with respect to Brooklyn development site.
- Served as counsel representing seller in connection with $75 million sale of shopping center in Paramus, New Jersey.
- Served as counsel representing lender in connection with $55 million loan (including $12 million construction loan option) with respect to mixed-use (retail/office) building in Manhattan.
- Served as counsel representing investors in connection with $18.5 million equity investment in $180 million mixed-use (office/retail) development project in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Served as counsel representing investors in connection with $16 million equity investment in $300 million mixed-use (office/retail/residential) development project in Miami, Florida.
- Served as counsel representing lender in connection with $22 million loan with respect to hotel property in Irving, Texas.
- Served as counsel representing lender in connection with $15.5 million loan with respect to multi-family property in Miami, Florida.
Areas Of Practice
- Joint Ventures
- Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Leasing
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Academic Achievement Scholarship, Dean’s Merit Scholarship, Carswell Scholarship, CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Negotiation)
- Emory University , Atlanta, Georgia
- B.A. - 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association , Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- The RDC Center for Counseling and Human Development, Board Member
Casey E. Delaney