Moshe B. Nachum joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2020 and is an associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Mr. Nachum represents management companies, landlords, brokers, coop/condo boards and developers across a wide range of commercial real estate litigation matters including nonpayment proceedings, holdover proceedings and HP actions. He is fully familiar with DHCR and rent stabilization issues as well as the unintended consequences surrounding the HSTPA of 2019.
Mr. Nachum's expertise includes conducting legal research and preparing motions, oppositions, orders to show cause, legal notices and documents related to rent stabilization and rent control laws.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Mr. Nachum was an associate with Mizrahi Law Offices, LLC.
Successfully represented a major New York real estate developer in connection with a commercial tenant's breach of lease, where the tenant sought an abatement as a result of a partial stop work order on the building, resulting in a money judgment for past arrears and all legal fees
Prevailed at trial in New York Housing Court while representing a leaseholder in connection with a licensee's refusal to surrender possession, resulting in a judgment of possession forthwith
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2016
- New Jersey, 2016
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Otto L. Walter Distinguished Writing Award
- Honors: Daniel Finkelstein Writing Award
- Honors: New York Law School Law Review Award for Best Note, 2016
- Honors: Dean’s Leadership Council
- Honors: Dean’s List
- University of Maryland
- B.S. - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- MOSHE B. NACHUM, The Landlord Blues: Inequity, Inefficiency, and Untimeliness of Summary Proceedings in New York City, 61 N.Y.L. SCH. L. REV. (2016-2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Young Real Estate Professionals New York (YREPNY), Member