Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Proudly Welcomes Our 2022 Summer Law Clerks!
Pictured from left to right: Huey Chan, Collin Chipetine, Ainsley Gilman, Shayne Messing, Isabella Pisani, Cherry Srivastava and Sandy Yeung
- Rosenberg & Estis Secures Precedent-Setting Victory In Rent Dispute With The Gap And Old Navy
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization, Facilitating $100M Redevelopment Loan For 825 Third Avenue
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Promoted Five Of Counsel To Members, Promotes Six Associates to Of Counsel
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- NYC Rent Guidelines Board Reaches Final Vote On Annual Rent Increases For Rent Stabilized Apartments And Loft Leases
- NYS Amends Private Housing Finance Law: Allows Collection of Greater Rent Subsidies for Certain Subsidized Affordable Housing Projects
- NYC Property Tax Rates for 2022/23
- 421-a Update: NYS Legislature Does Not Renew/Replace 421-a; June 15, 2022 Vesting Deadline Approaching
New York City’s Premier Real Estate Law Firm
Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. is New York City’s largest firm focusing solely on real estate. We are proud of the way we have shaped the NYC skyline over the last 45-plus years.
Our attorneys anticipate real estate trends and approach them with creative solutions, making us the ideal thought partner for owners, developers, not-for-profit corporations, educational institutions, sponsors, equity investors and lenders in both real estate transactions and in all court venues, including landlord-tenant court, State Supreme Court, Federal Courts and the Appellate Terms, Appellate Divisions, and Court of Appeals.
Rosenberg & Estis provides full service representation and advice in every aspect of real estate, from performing due diligence and evaluating financing, to handling joint ventures, acquisitions and leasing, construction and design team agreements, property tax exemptions and abatements, land use and zoning matters, Real Property Income & Expense (RPIE) filings, co-op and condo offering plan filings, distressed situations and bankruptcies, as well as the litigations and negotiations which sometimes ensue when deal making.
Board of Directors
Luise A. Barrack
Jason R. Davidson
Michael E. Lefkowitz
Eric S. Orenstein
Deborah E. Riegel
Gary M. Rosenberg
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Richard L. Sussman