R&E Managing Member Michael E. Lefkowitz moderated the “Multifamily Lending: Debt Outlook” panel at Bisnow’s Tri-State Multifamily Annual Conference. The panel addressed key questions surrounding today’s real estate market, including: How has multifamily investment in NYC changed over the last two years, and what is the recovery arc? How are mortgage backed securities evolving in their use in the multifamily sector? Which market trends in multifamily are having the biggest impact on deal structure? This lively, in-person event at 360 Madison Avenue is further indication of New York’s return to normalcy as more and more firms return to their offices and re-engage with the real estate community.
Tri-State Bisnow Multifamily Annual Conference
On Behalf of Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. | Mar 22, 2022 | R&E Events
- In The News (1)
- Industry Updates (118)
- Newsletters (15)
- Podcast (8)
- Press Releases (150)
- R&E Events (163)
- Best Practices for Legal Regulatory Due Diligence: What You Need to Know before Purchasing or Lending in NYC – Inside R&E Podcast Ep. 08
- Deep Dive into Intro 31-B: NYC’s Proposal for Permanent Outdoor Dining
- 2023 East Coast Construction Law Symposium
- From NYC to SF and Back: How Experience on Both Coasts Bolstered a 30+ Year Real Estate Career – Inside R&E Podcast Ep. 07
- Thursdays on Third – FIESTA EDITION!
Comprehensive Real Estate Representation Since 1975