R&E member was panelist at Real Estate Lenders Association (RELA)’s Rent Regulations & The NY Multifamily Market Lunch-and-Learn. Josh kicked off the discussion with an overview on NYC affordable housing – specifically, how a building becomes regulated – and closed the panel with advice for lenders on how to treat multifamily underwriting, documentation and closing going forward. This panel marked RELA’s first Young Members lunch-and-learn covering the impact of rent regulations on the NY family market.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program