R&E member Alexander Lycoyannis presented “Mastering Airbnb & Short-Term Rental Law” at a CLE in Miami, FL. The CLE provided an overview of the current state of short-term rental law, how to advise clients on the relevant issues and what the future may hold. Alex addressed the incentives for both hosts and guests to engage in short-term rental transactions, the incentives for governments to regulate or ban such transactions, and prominent cases related to Airbnb and short-term rental issues.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program