R&E member was a panelist at BISNOW’s NY 2020 Forecast together with Philip Skalaski (Durst) and Christopher Cayten (CodeGreen). BISNOW’s John Whitney moderated the panel – “Legislative Outlook: Rent Regs & Climate Mobilization Act” – with key questions related to the impact of the HSTPA on NYC’s residential market and real estate market as a whole and what owners and other players need to know about Local Law 97. At the same time as pointing out the negative consequences of the HSTPA, Josh also advised the audience how best to engage the NYC rental market today in light of the new regulations.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Annual Brooklyn Law School Alumni Luncheon
- Staff Appreciation Day 2022
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022