R&E member presented HSTPA 2019 to New Holland Residences during a lunch and learn on October 4, 2019. The audience included asset management, leasing, apartment rentals, building operations and finance professionals. All engaged in a thoughtful Q&A session and enjoyed famous shakes and burgers from Harlem Shake restaurant.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program