R&E member Daniel M. Bernstein began another term as co-chair of the New York City Bar Association’s Committee on Housing & Urban Development along with co-chair Jennifer Kubicki. Bernstein has an exciting agenda planned for the 2019/2020 term, including sponsoring a critically needed CLE program on the Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act of 2019 (“HSTPA” aka “2019 Rent Law”) and the changes it has imposed.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program