On September 23, 2019, R&E member Jeffrey Turkel addressed Housing and Civil Court Judges at a Judicial Seminar in Long Beach. Mr. Turkel discussed the mechanics and policy of the HSPTA, as well as its intended and unintended consequences. His remarks were followed by a lively question and answer period.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program