Michael T. Carr was an expert speaker on a PCON (Property Management Construction Real Estate Convention) panel called “Reasonable perspective on how to adapt the new paradigm with rental laws.” More than 800 real estate professionals were in attendance, several of them asking various questions regarding HSTPA of 2019. In light of these changes to rent law, Michael’s panel advised the audience on day to day operations of managing real estate and potential litigation with their tenants. Michael’s focus was litigation avoidance through being more proactive as an owner or managing entity.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program