R&E member Jeffrey Turkel partnered with Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP) in a seminar called Decoding the Rent Act of 2019. Jeffrey was a speaker during “The Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act of 2019” segment along with David Cabrera from Borah Goldstein Altschuler Nahins & Goidel. Other speakers included Jay Martin from CHIP, Niles Welikson from Horing Welikson & Rosen and Stephen Wallach from Leemar Management, who was a moderator.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Annual Brooklyn Law School Alumni Luncheon
- Staff Appreciation Day 2022
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022