Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. partnered with Lee & Associates to break down the recent rent reform legislation and tackle questions before a crowd at Terminal Warehouse. R&E members Patti Stone, Blaine Z. Schwadel and Jason R. Davidson were expert presenters at the event: Patti presented HSTPA parts A – F, Blaine presented parts I, J, K and N and Jason presented part M. The discussion ended with a Q&A session and a rooftop happy hour.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program