R&E member Daniel M. Bernstein was a keynote speaker before Compass’ Commercial Division at 53rd Street. Topics of his presentation included the new 421-a property tax exemption program and 2019 development site diligence update. Watch the recap video above to glean expert Affordable Housing updates and analysis, as Bernstein answers tough questions and offers a forward-thinking perspective to brokers.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program