On March 5, 2019, R&E member Adam R. Sanders moderated a panel titled, “OZone Strategy: Investments, Acquisitions, and Expectations” at BISNOW’s 2019 NYC Opportunity Zones Summit. With panelists Bryan Woo (Youngwoo & Associates), Joseph Douek (Viceroy Equities Commissioner, NYC Planning), Margaret Grossman (Sugar Hill Capital Partners), Andrew Berry (Cushman & Wakefield) and Andrew Barrocas (MNS), Sanders addressed the leading topics in the Opportunity Zones world, including the impact of the OZ program on established neighborhoods like West Harlem, the exploration of the OZ program’s commercial business component as it relates to retail, how OZ investment strategy has changed as a result of the federal shutdown and much more.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program