R&E’s member was a moderator at BISNOW’s 2018 Brooklyn State of the Market. His panel, “Life in Brooklyn: Catering to a Booming Population,” featured Susi Yu (L&L Mag), Sean Kelly (Ariel Property Advisors) and Rich Velotta (Meridian Investment Sales). Michael led the panel with several topics surrounding Brooklyn construction, development and real estate: the strength of the market, the status of traditional brownstone neighborhoods, opportunity zones and their impact on investors, change in cap rates and more. The event was held on the top of the William Vale Hotel, giving us a stunning view of Manhattan’s East Side.
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents Reuben Brothers In Robin Birley Lease Of Dining Club At 828 Madison Ave.
- Annual Brooklyn Law School Alumni Luncheon
- Staff Appreciation Day 2022
- Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Represents The Durst Organization In Finback Brewery Lease At LIC’s Sven Tower
- NYC RPIE-2021 filings due June 1, 2022