R&E’s member was a moderator at BISNOW’s 2018 Brooklyn State of the Market. His panel, “Life in Brooklyn: Catering to a Booming Population,” featured Susi Yu (L&L Mag), Sean Kelly (Ariel Property Advisors) and Rich Velotta (Meridian Investment Sales). Michael led the panel with several topics surrounding Brooklyn construction, development and real estate: the strength of the market, the status of traditional brownstone neighborhoods, opportunity zones and their impact on investors, change in cap rates and more. The event was held on the top of the William Vale Hotel, giving us a stunning view of Manhattan’s East Side.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program