On April 11, 2018, Eric S. Orenstein moderated the panel: Battle Royale: CMBS Execution Vs. Balance Sheet Vs. Life Company Loans. The panel consisted of Mr. Orenstein (Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.), Stefanos Arethas (Credit Suisse), Faisal Ashraf (Lotus Capital Partners), Marcia Diaz (PGIM Real Estate Finance) and Paul Vanderslice (Citigroup). The group engaged in an interesting debate over a bank’s balance sheet loan versus a CMBS execution versus a life company’s financing. Each panelist had unique perspective and decision making process in regards to which type of financing is the best for them. They also had different points of views on the current status of the market and trends that will be occurring in 2018 into 2019.
- Appellate Panel Finds Brooklyn Court Wrongly Dismissed Landlord’s Petition Relating To A Newly Created Duplex Apartment
- Second Circuit Court Guaranty Law Challenge – Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. Amicus Brief Arguments Embraced By Appeals Court Judge
- City Planning Commission approves plan to rezone SoHo and NoHo
- NYC Developer Alert: 421-a & MIH Proposed Rule Amendments; Transit Improvement Bonus
- Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance Launches Landlord Rental Assistance Program