Theresa (Tessa) Worrell joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2021 and is an associate with the firm’s Trust & Estates Department.
Worrell specializes in corporate and transactional real estate as well as trusts and estates law. She has considerable experience in the drafting, reviewing and editing of documents including contracts, leases, license agreements, operating agreements, consents and resolutions. Additionally, she has performed due diligence on both commercial and residential real estate properties and has organized and attended closings.
In her trust & estates experience, Ms. Worrell assists with probate administration, trust and charitable trust administration and guardianship matters, as well as drafting estate tax documents.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Worrell was an associate with Levy Holm Pellegrino & Drath LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- Trust & Estates
- New York, 2021
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Cardozo Scholars Program
- Honors: Barbara Olson Scholarship
- Honors: Cardozo Entertainment Law Society
- Honors: Cardozo Real Estate Law Association
- Fordham University, Rose Hill
- B.S. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Associate- Trusts and Estates