Stefanie M. Graham joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2013 and is a Member with the firm's Transactional Department. Ms. Graham's practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate. Ms. Graham's experience includes representing owners, developers, managers, landlords and tenants in acquisitions, dispositions, development, financing and leasing.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Ms. Graham served as an associate with Walsh Markus McDougal & DeBellis, LLP in Garden City, New York where she represented coops, borrowers in commercial and residential financing, landlords and tenants in leasing, lenders in residential financing and developers in land use/zoning.
- Facilitated an $89 million NYC Accelerator Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) loan to help Nightingale Properties and Wafra Capital Partners retrofit 111 Wall Street to be energy efficient.
- Represented The Durst Organization in the refinancing of the One Bryant Park tower. The deal combined a $950 million commercial mortgage-backed securities loan from Bank of America and $650 million worth of public-assisted financing that dates to a decade ago.
- Represented purchaser/contract assignor in $111 million acquisition of five (5) residential apartment buildings in Manhattan.
- Represent The Durst Organization in variety of office and retail leases and licenses, including a lease with Landmark Theatres at the VIA 57 West building.
- Represented EB-5 lender in a $100 million construction loan for the renovation and rehabilitation of the Nassau Coliseum.
- Represented EB-5 lender in a $96 million construction mezzanine loan for a mixed-use (retail/hotel) project in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Represented EB-5 lender in a $200 million construction mezzanineloan for a mixed-use (retail/hotel) project in the Times Square district in New York.
- Represented the developer in a $63.2 million construction/bridge financing for a mixed-use (hotel/office/retail/entertainment) project in Jupiter, Florida.
- Represented the developer in connection with the acquisition, financing and development of a $50.5 million mixed-use condominium on Wooster Street in New York.
- Represented the developer its acquisition of a ground leasehold position, and the subsequent financing and development of a 450-unit residential complex adjacent to The Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
- Represented the owner in the acquisition of the property and negotiation of a ground lease with a franchised, quick-service restaurant in
Suffolk County, New York.
Areas Of Practice
- Transactional Law
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Finance
- New York, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2012
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: cum laude
- Fordham University
- B.A. - 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- “C-PACE positioned for widespread use in NYC as environmental regulation deadlines approach,” New York Real Estate Journal, August 2021