Sarah H. Baker joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Baker practices in the areas of commercial real estate litigation, complex commercial and contract disputes, and defending administrative and civil proceedings involving compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Housing Act, State Human Rights Law, and New York City Human Rights Law. She represents commercial and residential real estate owners and commercial development companies in New York State Courts, and she also counsels cooperative board members and real estate owners on issues arising from building management, leasing of commercial spaces, tenant disputes and governance issues. Baker participates in all stages of litigation from case inception through trial.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Baker was an Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Human Rights Law / Reasonable Accommodation Requests
- Co-op / Condo Disputes
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- New York, 2017
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Albany Law Review, Executive Editor; Appellate Advocacy Competitor; Founder’s Scholarship Recipient
- State University of New York - College at Geneseo
- B.A. in Political Science and Minors in Legal Studies and English Literature - 2013