Justin Ryu joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2020 and is an associate with the firm's Reorganization & Bankruptcy Department.
Mr. Ryu focuses his practice on corporate restructuring and other insolvency matters. He has represented chapter 7 and 11 debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, distressed companies, and other parties in interest. Mr. Ryu combines his knowledge and experience in bankruptcy, corporate law, and finance in providing superior legal services to clients.
In addition, Mr. Ryu has been active in community services, having advised low-income individuals on a range of bankruptcy issues and having represented borrowers facing foreclosure or eviction lawsuits.Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Mr. Ryu was a bankruptcy associate with Rosen & Associates, P.C., a corporate attorney with Campolo, Middleton & McCormick, LLP, and an equity research analyst at Goldman Sachs.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- St. John's University School of Law
- LL.M. - 2020
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Awards for Excellence in Bankruptcy Procedure and Small Business Bankruptcy
- Major: Bankruptcy
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Harvard University
- M.A. - 05/2004
- Honors: (Recruited to Goldman Sachs, June 2004)
- Major: Statistics
- University of Auckland, Auckland
- B.A. - 2003
- Honors: First-class Honors in Economics
- Honors: University Scholarship (Economics)
- Honors: Senior Prize (Statistics)
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Bar Association, Member