Travis S. Roher joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department. Roher represents commercial and residential real estate entities on a wide range of matters, including breach of contract, corporate disputes, and business torts. He has experience serving as counsel and advising commercial and residential landlords and tenants, as well as condominium and co-operative boards regarding building management, disputes, collections, transactions and governance. Roher participates in all stages of state and federal litigation from case inception through trial as well as arbitration and mediation.
Roher earned his B.A. from Claremont McKenna College where he studied Economics and Media Studies. He graduated from Albany Law School in 2016 where he was awarded the Wann Family Award for having the highest overall grade point average in the concentrations of Business Law and Litigation. While in law school, Roher worked at the Albany Law School Tax and Transactional Clinic, the Schenectady County Public Defender's Office, and was lead student research associate for Lexis.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Roher was a Litigation Associate with Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP in New York City.
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2021
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2021
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Dean’s List; Wann Prize Award Recipient for the highest GPA in Business Law Concentration
- Claremont McKenna College
- B.A. in Economics - 2011
- Honors: NCAA Basketball Student Athlete
- The Estimated Value of a Premium Division One Football Player: The Argument Supporting Pay for Play, Claremont College Senior Thesis, 2011
Pro Bono Activities
- Member of the Albany Law School Alumni Association, serving as a mentor to current Albany Law School students.