Corey S. Rashkover joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2023 and is an Associate with the firm's Transactions Department.
Rashkover represents developers, owners and borrowers in a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, refinancings and joint ventures. His areas of concentration also include residential real estate, commercial business transactions for closely held entities, including the acquisition or sale of businesses and/or interests in business entities, and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Rashkover was an Associate with Westerman Ball Ederer Miller Zucker & Sharfstein, LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- Acquisitions & Sales
- Joint Ventures
- Coop / Condo / Shared Ownership Structuring (including Tenancies-in-Common)
- 1031 Exchanges
- New York, 2015
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Touro Law Honors Program
- Honors: Dean’s List of Distinguished Students
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Contracts II
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Trust & Estates
- University at Albany, State University of New York
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: Psychology
- Court Rules Settlement Agreement Remedy Unenforceable,” New York Law Journal, March 2021
Honors and Awards
- Long Island Business News Who’s Who in Commercial and Residential Real Estate, 2021