Michael E. Nesheiwat joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2020 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Mr. Nesheiwat has extensive research and drafting experience in the area of landlord / tenant litigation. He has written memoranda and orders, correspondences and judicial opinions and has reviewed legal drafts.
Mr. Nesheiwat worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a law clerk before becoming an Associate.
Areas Of Practice
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship
- Honors: Best Direct Examination and Finalist – 2018 Hofstra Medical-Legal Trial Competition
- Honors: Regional Champion – 2019 Texas Young Lawyers Association National Trial Competition
- Honors: Semi-Finalist – 2019 Judge Paul Joseph Kelly Jr. Invitational Trial Competition
- Honors: National Trial Team Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020
- Vassar College
- B.S. - 2017
Honors and Awards
- The Order of Barristers
- Smiley & Smiley Award for Excellence in Trials Skills