Meghan Paola joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm's Transactions Department.
Paola's practice involves corporate and transactional real estate. Paola regularly reviews and drafts commercial real estate documents such as office and retail leases, license agreements, and consents.
Paola received her bachelor's degree from Binghamton University in 2018 and her J.D. from St. John's University School of Law in 2022. Paola worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a Law Clerk before becoming an Associate.
Areas Of Practice
- New York, 2023
- St. John's University School of Law, Queens, New York
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship; Mattone Family Institute for Real Estate Law Fellow; Articles & Notes Editor, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- Binghamton University
- B.A. - 2018
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society); Phi Alpha Theta (National History Honor Society)
- “Bankruptcy Debtor Eligibility For Federal Coronavirus Aid Under The Cares Act,” 13 St. John’s Bankr. Research Libr. No. 17 (2021)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association