Meghan Paola joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is a Juris Doctor with the firm's Transactions Department.
Paola's experience includes drafting and reviewing commercial real estate documents, with an emphasis on commercial leasing.
Paola received her bachelor's degree from Binghamton University in 2018 and her J.D. from St. John's University School of Law in 2022. Paola worked at Rosenberg & Estis as a Law Clerk before becoming a Juris Doctor.
Areas Of Practice
- New York
- St. John's University School of Law, Queens, New York
- J.D. - 2022
- Honors: Dean’s Merit Scholarship; Mattone Family Institute for Real Estate Law Fellow; Articles & Notes Editor, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- Binghamton University
- B.A. - 2018
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society); Phi Alpha Theta (National History Honor Society)
- “Bankruptcy Debtor Eligibility For Federal Coronavirus Aid Under The Cares Act,” 13 St. John’s Bankr. Research Libr. No. 17 (2021)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor