Kenneth W. Eng joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2020 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Eng represents real estate clients in a range of litigation matters involving construction defect, real estate transactions, breach of commercial leases and premises liability. He has successfully litigated actions on behalf of landlords, general contractors, property managers and tenants.
Eng has also conducted site inspections and coordinated litigation strategy with engineers, architects, surveyors and other real estate players.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Eng was an Associate with Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP.
Areas Of Practice
- Litigation (Commercial)
- Litigation (Real Estate)
- New York, 2017
- New Jersey, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2019
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Asian-Pacific American Law Students Association, Vice President
- Honors: Intellectual Property Law Society; Cardozo Law Achievement Grant
- George Washington University
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Golden Key International Honour Society
- Honors: The National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- “Content Creators, Virtual Goods: Who Owns Virtual Property?,” 34 Cardozo Arts & Ent. L.J. 249 (2016), republished in Entertainment, Publishing, and the Arts Handbook (Tripp, 2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Asian American Bar Association of New York, Member