Joshua Burton joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2022 and is an Associate with the firm's Litigation Department.
Burton's practice involves all areas of real estate litigation as well as complex commercial litigation. He conducts legal research, drafts and prepares trial documents, and works with clients across a wide variety of matters from landlord-tenant disputes to co-op condo issues.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Burton was an Agent Assistant with Siegel Sports & Entertainment.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Human Rights Law / Reasonable Accommodation Requests
- Co-op / Condo Dispute
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes, including Yellowstone Injunctions
- Contract Disputes
- New York, 2022
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Sports Law Society, Co-President; Tulane Pro Basketball Negotiation Competition (2020, 2021) and Tulane Baseball Arbitration Competition (2021); Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 38, Staff Editor; Sports Law Committee, Member; New York City Bar Association, Member
- Northwestern University
- B.S. - 2018
- Honors: WNUR Sports Radio; InsideNU.com; Northwestern Business Review
- “Peace of Play: For Labor Harmony, Baseball Needs Antitrust Exemption To Go and Salary Cap To Stay,” Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 39, 2021